Once payment is made for the equine of your selection, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
- All equine listed by Stroud Oklahoma Kill Pen Horses/Baker Stables is sold as- as and on a first come first serve basis.
- Stroud Oklahoma Kill Pen Horses/Baker Stables is NOT responsible for any sickness, injury, weight loss or death to any equine listed, sold or while under our boarding services. If the animal was to pass away while under our care, there will be no refunds for the cost of the horse(s) or the cost of the horses' care.
- We do NOT warranty the appearance of any equine will be the same as shown in their advertised video. There is no guarantee their body condition will be remain as it was when presented online.
- Once the equine is purchased you are taking full responsibly for the animal and the cost to care for the animal. Part of the cost to care for the animal, includes board of $20/day. If board is to become delinquent (30 days past due) the horse will be relinquished from the original purchaser's ownership and back to the possession of Stroud Oklahoma Kill Pen Horses/Baker Stables, then relisted for sale. At that time, there will be no refunds of any kind to the original purchaser or anyone who may have participated in the purchase of the equine.
- No guarantees, no returns, and no refunds!
- Any type of equine activity is inherently dangerous. Stroud Oklahoma Kill Pen Horses/Baker Stables or anyone associated with the lot is not responsible for accidents, illness, or death of any equine or person who participates in any equine activity.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call
Rikki Carter at 970-657-7049